U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, November 6th, 2022 12:37 AM

Personal Comcast email going to junk

Since Friday, when I send an email to anyone from my Comcast account it is being either totally blocked (not received) or sent to person's junk folder.  For example when I send myself an email it goes to my junk folder.  When I send other Comcast friends emails, it goes to their junk folder even if I am listed as a contact.  When I send to some people's work email addresses, it doesn't even get there so I assume it is blocked by their servers.  I've spent over 2h on phone with Comcast and no one has been able to help.  It appears my email address somehow got on some blocked list somewhere or the settings somewhere got changed.  Advice PLEASE.

Accepted Solution

XfinityAlex

Official Employee

• 

558 Messages

3 months ago

@user_219b43 I've escalated this, and should be resolved in about an hour or so.

EG

Expert

• 

97.7K Messages

3 months ago

Concern moved here to the E-mail help section for assistance.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

IT'S FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!

Official Employee

• 

511 Messages

@user_219b43 I'm glad to hear that your concern withthe email has been resolved. I just wantwed to check in wiht you and see if I can asssit you wit anything else? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here