LisaGu's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Oct 28, 2021 1:08 PM

Outgoing Emails landing in recipient's SPAM/Junk folders

I am involved in two activities that require me to send emails to fairly large groups (e.g. under 50 recipients per email).  For example, I am a rep for our neighborhood HOA and need to communicate with 120 people (divided into 2 emails).  These emails are landing in some of the recipient's SPAM folders (including my own!!).  Is there any way to un-blacklist me so that the emails make it to their inboxes??   I am not a corporation or marketer...just a retired user. 

Thanks so much for any help you guys can provide. 

Lisa

rightfooted

Expert

• 

1.1K Messages

1 m ago

Are you and the other recipients access their emails directly through the web, an email client, or an app? What email providers are they using? Have they tried marking the emails as not spam?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

13 d ago

I have the same problem and have had no success in solving it. 

Official Employee

• 

629 Messages

@user_7aff01 

Good Afternoon, 

Please try to send the same types of emails again and let me know by messaging me directly if you continue to see issues.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

629 Messages

12 d ago

@LisaGu 

Good Afternoon,

Could you please message me directly with the subjects of the emails, time sent, and a few recipient examples so that I can look into this for you?

New to the Community?

Start Here