berniek8's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 3, 2021 2:00 PM

Not receiving automated emails from a specific domain

I am not receiving automated emails from vacasa.com on my comcast email.  I can receive direct emails from Vacasa's help staff, but am not getting anything that is sent through their automated system.  I have tried adding the vacasa email addresses that I used to receive automated messages from in the past to my address book, but still nothing is coming through.   

Please help! 

Thanks!

Responses

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

Our company's automated emails are also not being delivered to Comcast users. They are all being marked as spam but not even making it to the customer's spam folder. These are emails that notify our customers of account updates. They are not marketing emails. This happened to us before and was rectified but now I cannot get anyone to help. Hopefully, we can solve this!

Official Employee

• 

202 Messages

Hello, @, thank you for reaching out in our forum for help with your emails being sent to your customers. I can definitely see why you'd want this corrected. We have a specialized team for issues like this and they have all the tools to get you taken care of, so you'll be in great hands. Our Customer Security Assurance team can be reached using this number, 1-888-565-4329, or at their website: https://comca.st/3y5ENKv. Can you please let me know if you're able to reach out? 

New to the Community?

Start Here