U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Mon, May 23, 2022 8:53 PM

Identical email addresses

Can there be identical email addresses (like mine )in the Comcast system? I get notices from Equifax and Experian that my email has been found on the dark web but the last name associated with it is mine but the first name isn't.

Accepted Solution

Latoque

Expert

• 

29.2K Messages

1分前

It should not be possible to have two identical user IDs in the system.  Call Comcast Security and ask them to look at the account-------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance------------------- Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week) 1 - 888-565-4329

XfinityDaryl

Official Employee

• 

495 Messages

1分前

@user_c3bcda

Thank you for reaching out to us in our Forums with this issue. I would recommend contacting our Customer Security Assurance team with this concern that you are having. Customer Security Assurance handles all of our online security and fraud. They would be able to look into this matter further for you. You can reach them at https://comca.st/3PIcOcA or by calling into our offices at 800-934-6489 and request to be transferred to the Customer Security Assurance team. They are available 7 days a week between the hours of 8:00 am ET and 12 am ET.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here