jeff_homer's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Jan 9, 2021 10:00 PM

Did you guys decide to virtue signal by blocking GAB ?

Did you guys decide to virtue signal by blocking GAB ? Can't connect from phone or box unless I run through a vpn or something.

Responses

rightfooted

Expert

• 

1K Messages

4 m ago

gab.PNG

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 m ago

Gab is fine via mobile.  No, this did not answer the question.

Frequent Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 m ago

Agreed.  I can access it via my cell phone but not via my desktop.  Xfinity/Comcast, are you blocking Gab?  

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

Yeah, only way I can access it on pc or mobile is with a vpn. what is this, 1984?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

Just found a solution, clear your browsing data (cookies, history and such, don't have to clear passwords). I did that and it now doesn't block Gab or Parler.

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

4 m ago

Hello @jeff_homer, and thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum. This wasn't blocked on our end. Can you please try the troubleshooting steps that were provided by @jnkman8, to see if this resolved your issue? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Is Xfinity blocking password reset emails from Gab.com?

New to the Community?

Start Here