U

Thursday, June 6th, 2024 5:31 PM

You suck Xfinity

XM still does this. I have been waiting a week since I paid the off the phone and I have contacted multiple times a day and the phone is still not unlocked. I cannot wait to cancel the rest of my lines on Xfinity Mobile.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 month ago

Hi there @user_lqsn5y!  Thanks for taking time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum concerning your Xfinity Mobile device! I want to ensure you are provided with the best support possible. May I have you tell me a little more about your mobile concern, please? Also, have you tried calling or texting our Xfinity Mobile Sales and Service team at 1-888-936-4968? In addition, you may use our Secure Online Chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7! Have you used this feature yet?

2 Messages

I paid off my phone and the sim is still locked to Xfinity Mobile. I called and chatted over 20 times in past 10 days and it is still locked. The phone is paid off, I cancelled the line and I do not understand why it still has a carrier lock and nobody can help... 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

I ran into a slight snag when I gave my paid off device to my nephew.  Do you have access to a local Xfinity Store @user_lqsn5y?  I took the device there, they verified my ID, pulled my account and saw that the device was in fact paid off.  Once they confirm that in-store, it took them about 20 minutes to have the unlocking of the device completed.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here