U

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Tuesday, June 18th, 2024 12:19 PM

X pod Promotions

I received a email from Xfinity. It said my WiFi signal had gotten an annual review from Xfinity. Then it said I was eligible for woods at no charge to me. When I followed the link, it said I wasn’t eligible for free woods but that I could buy them. I have the email. The exact wording was:

“You're eligible for WiFi Boost Pods at no extra cost”

This has happened before. Why does Xfinity send these kinds of emails out?  This certainly makes me more prone to shopping and going elsewhere. I have speed and connectivity issues but I will skip having you address that because the last time you did, it just got worse. 

I would mainly like to know why Xfinity went to the trouble of emailing me that I was eligible for free X pods because of a system check they did, not at my request, and then tell me I’m not eligible.

Expert

• 

106.2K Messages

3 months ago

The concern is not "Home Security Devices And Equipment" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 months ago

@user_a5ee8b

I do apologize it's not letting you redeem The Wi-Fi boost pods via the link Please send us a direct message including your name, account holder name (if different), and the service address so, we can get started. Myself or one of my awesome colleagues will respond as soon as possible.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

3 months ago

Call them- you are in fact eligible 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here