N

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 17, 2021 9:53 PM

Using Xfinity Security Camera without Xfinity Home

After months of late internet forum digging, I've figured out how to get complete use out of my Xfinity Security Camera without paying for the security service. If anyone is interested in all the steps, just let me know with a reply.

It was tricky for me because I had to find every single step myself, but it won't be nowhere near as hard for you as I'll make it very clear and easy to understand. However, it isn't for those who don't have more than basic internet knowledge as it does require you to work with some ip addresses and port forwarding. I would love to help someone get their old cameras working because I know how excited I was when I got mine working. So please, feel free to reply for help and I'll get back to you asap! 

Responses

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 d ago

Yes I would love to know how!  I'm planning to ditch the xfinity security service since it turns out they're garbage.  But I've already invested in all the hardware and would like to make use of it. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 d ago

Im very interested in it aswell.

spacecadet57

Contributor

• 

294 Messages

1 d ago

Same here.  have six of their cameras and would love to tie them into my other system for one complete system.

New to the Community?

Start Here