MK

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 3, 2022 5:22 PM

Closed

Xfinity sent bad equipment, then lied to me.

I didn't ask for the new modem but they promised it was an upgrade. It didn't work. Rep told me to take it back to store for new one. Newest one also didn't work. Rep said it was probably my outlet and if I used the app, the service call would be free. Couldn't use the app because we had no wifi and the cell service is poor in our area.  Called again.  Rep said they would set up the call, make notes that it was a special circumstance, and I could get the $100 credited back to us. Service tech came out. It wasn't our outlet. It was a second bad modem.  But he fixed it and got us up and running. When the bill came, customer service called me a liar.  Sounds like a set up.  Send out bad equipment knowing people can't use the app without wifi, lie about getting a $100 credit and then call the customer a liar for requesting the credit they were promised.

EG

Expert

• 

94.4K Messages

6分前

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

445 Messages

6分前

Hey there, I can promise you it was not a set up, we do not do that but absolutely this was a poor experience and we never want that for you. Send a DM to XFINITY SUPPORT with your name and address and I will look into what I can do for you. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here