U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, May 15, 2022 6:12 PM

Xfinity Rewards (Free Top Gun) Download

HI

I registered in Xfinity rewards (and followed step) to obtain the free Top Gun download. I completed the process and even said "claimed" enjoy your movie.  It said take a few hours to download but that was 3 days ago.  Still nothing showing up in purchases

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1分前

The top gun movie showed up in purchases and I received credit (Thank You)

Laurie

Contributor

• 

389 Messages

2分前

Same it's not showing up in my purchases yet it shows I did purchase it

Official Employee

• 

318 Messages

Hello Everyone! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you were not able to redeem your rewards. We are aware of this concern and our engineers are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible. Don't worry we will make sure you do get your rewards after we get this resolved. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns about this thread, we are always happy to help! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
Laurie

Contributor

• 

389 Messages

Thank you it is showing in my account as of today as well as the credit

Official Employee

• 

514 Messages

I am so glad to hear that! I know situations like this can be a hassle sometimes. If you do have anything else you would like us to help with, feel free to let us know! We are here 24/7 to help! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

@XfinityChelseaB​ I also couldn’t see top gun in my purchases but now I do but it usually shows in my other streaming services too because I have them all linked. Will this be corrected too?

Official Employee

• 

47 Messages

@cas4201 are you referring to not seeing it on the Xfinity Stream app or the streaming portal? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2分前

I also claimed my free Top Gun download yesterday 5/15/2022 and it is not available in my "Purchases" as the site instructed. 

Official Employee

• 

217 Messages

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, @user_2eee9b. I see that we're aware of this issue, and are working on a fix for you. If you have any questions, we're always here for you. Otherwise, we will post updates here as they come.

Official Employee

• 

75 Messages

Hey there @user_2eee9b. Are you still not able to see Top Gun in your purchases?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I had the Top Gun in my purchases as well and now only the trailer shows up. Where do I find the movie?

Official Employee

• 

575 Messages

Hi there, @user_3f1474 , thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our Xfinity Forums. Top Gun is such a great movie! I am sad to hear you are experiencing issues watching it. Please rest assure you have reached the right team for assistance.

After claiming the award was it in your Purchase folder and suddenly disappeared? Have you already watched the TV after claiming the award?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2分前

I have the same problem. I'm still waiting for the movie to show up in my purchases. I responded to the barrage of ads you put out about this offer. Nada. When you will have this problem fixed? 

Official Employee

• 

51 Messages

Hello there @user_33f119  I'm sorry to hear you're still not seeing Top Gun in your purchases. So that we can review the account, Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1分前

Redeemed top gun a few days ago and it has not shown up in my purchases as instructed but says claimed.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

592 Messages

Hello, @user_0361a4. Please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name, so we can further review with you. The message icon is located at the top right of the Community Forum page, clicking on the message icon will allow you to initiate a chat conversation with us directly. Please ensure you are sending your message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1分前

Hi, I’m also u able to see top gun in purchases! I in fact don’t even see purchases anywhere in the xfinity app! 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

@user_a00ace​ I am experiencing the same issue. No purchase option.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1分前

Hi, I’m not able to see the movie on my purchases either.

XfinityBrie

Official Employee

• 

608 Messages

@user_eb2db3

The 'Top Gun' reward promotion period was May 10th, 2022 to May 24th, 2022. Just to confirm, did you redeem your reward during this window?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1分前

Yes I did, it shows redeemed on the rewards page, but is not on my xfinity dvr under “purchases”

Official Employee

• 

2.8K Messages

@user_eb2db3

Have you searched for the movie and see if the download is available for you? Or is it showing as a price rental/purchase? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

It’s not showing under purchases nor downloads.  Still shows redeemed on the rewards pages.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

It is showing a price rental/purchase.

XfinityAbbie

Official Employee

• 

985 Messages

@user_eb2db3 Thank you for the information. I want to see if it is showing as purchased on my end. 

Can you please reach out through the direct messaging chat icon (by clicking on the chat icon on the top right of the page) with your first and last name, name on the account if different, and service address?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here