U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Oct 27, 2021 3:08 PM

Why is my internet going down EVERY day ? Why are all my customer care calls going over seas ?

For months my internet worked great ..My son does online school and we need a good steady connection . I am paying for the 200 meg plan and Comcast recently upped the speed and ever since i have had outage after outage and im not talking 30 mins im talking 3 or 4 hours that my son is supposed to be in school ! Cant call comcast because EVERY time i do i talk to someone over seas that i cant understand and their ONLY answer is "We need to send a tech to your house" EVERY TIME ! Remember comcast that this is the same accent all the SCAM phone calls have , So at this point comcast has no customer service .If i had any option other than comcast i would be gone so fast !

XfinityAbbie

Official Employee

• 

679 Messages

1 m ago

@user_6fd2b9 Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out. I am so sorry to hear you are experiencing connection issues. This would be frustrating and I want to help in any way I can. 

Please send a private message by clicking the direct messaging chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityAbbie No ,nothing was answered at all ..and i noticed my post is now gone .

XfinityAbbie

Official Employee

• 

679 Messages

@user_6fd2b9 Your post is still visible on our site. I am waiting for your private message so I can assist further. Please send me a direct message at your convenience with your name and address. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I am in support ..nobody here ..cut and pasted your tag ,,not found ...we are getting nowhere fast

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Nope ..no more time to waste with comcast ..NOTHING done again ..NOTHING resolved ,,Good Job !

Official Employee

• 

417 Messages

Hello! It looks like we are assisting you in a personal message already. If you would like further assistance, lets continue there. We look forward to getting this resolved for you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here