U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Nov 24, 2022 9:06 PM

Who do I need to contact to have faulty equipment replace in my neighborhood, internet is absolute garbage?

Xfinity is aware old equipment needs to be replaced, the service techs that come to home are at wits end because there is nothing they can do, other than put another ticket in to maintenance, sending FCC complaint.

EG

Expert

• 

96.7K Messages

23 hours ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

188 Messages

22 hours ago

@user_55aefd,  Good morning and thank you for taking the time to post in our Forums. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I can assist with submitting a ticket to our Maintenance Team who can report out and replace/repair damaged equipment in your area. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here