XavinNydek's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jan 12, 2021 11:00 PM

Unimited data signup is broken

Every time I try to sign up for unlimited data I get the following error: https://www.xfinity.com/error/buy/sorry?errorCode=DFPLN4000

Temporarily Unavailable

The product you’re interested in isn’t available for purchase at this time.

Get updates about Xfinity Home, Xfinity Cameras, and 24/7 Video Recording.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@XavinNydek 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

It's been a week and I haven't heard anything. This needs to get fixed.

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@XavinNydek wrote:

It's been a week and I haven't heard anything. This needs to get fixed.

I doubt that the website will be fixed anytime soon, sorry.

You request has been escalated.  Unfortunately, due to a glitch in December OE's are behind in responding to escalations.  Please try to be patient.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
ComcastAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.3K Messages

5 m ago

Hello XavinNydek, thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern. I am more than happy to assist you with getting unlimited data added, to better assist you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here