U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Jul 23, 2021 8:43 PM

The worst experience ever when you call the 800 number

I am sure you heard this from many many more victims like me. Yes we are victims . Not customer. I called your customer service line and wanted to talk to someone to understand why my bill is so high for just basic service that I get and if I can reduce it by any means. But your automated service just won't let me get to any agent. No matter what I say . No matter how I rephrase my question. No matter how many times I get back to the main menu. I come back to the dead end all the time where you send me link to my phone and ask me to acknowledge and end the call. I understand you are a monopoly and you can get away with all these. Even my local motor vehicle department has a better customer service line. Finally I could get through only when I said I want to disconnect my service. May be this time I said that just to reach a live person. But I am seriously thinking how to live my life without Xfinity. You are probably the only company who rewards their customer by increasing their bills if they continue(Yeah I know it was discounted offer for two years blah blah). But you know what I could change to another promotional plan with less payment for the same service just after talking to an agent. But you never gave me that choice even as a loyal customer until I found out. And you make that finding out process as painful as possible by your worst automated service. Probably you are the only company on earth who penalize their customer for staying with them. But let me tell you .Nothing lasts for ever. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

207 Messages

2 m ago

@user_882917

Your feedback is very important to us and we truly appreicate you reaching out to us here through our Xfintiy Communities to address this with you. Every customer of every business wants to feel valued and we believe that your business is earned. I believe that my business is earned and you deserve that same respect. We like to believe that our best product is your experience and we truly apologize for any negative experience you have had recently.

We are proud to offer you multiple ways to reach out to us for support. Here, there are no automated systems and we can address all your concerns online. We are eager to help and I would love an opportunity to sit down with you to earn your continued business and discuss some options for a new plan with the value you expect. If that is possible today, I have included the steps below to engage in a peer to peer conversation. This will be a private conversation so that we can discuss your personal account details. I look forward to working with you!

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityDevinC       I am tired already trying to contact you through your customer service line. Now I can't talk to another chat bot. 

Again

Expert

• 

26.5K Messages

@user_882917

When you use the peer-to-peer chat here you're interacting with a real breathing in and out live person, not a chat bot.  🙂

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
MNtundraRET

Expert

• 

4.6K Messages

2 m ago

When using the phone-tree; answer all questions by pressing the zero "0".   It will eventually get you a live person.

Good luck from there.

Moved to Customer Service for help.

(edited)

New to the Community?

Start Here