guarnacciamd's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 18, 2021 12:00 PM

Texas service outage credit

Hi was only able to apply for one credit but my internet was out for two days.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Hello,

I need to request a credit for 2 days of no service

ComcastMacey

Official Employee

• 

64 Messages

2 m ago

Good morning, Ladjohnson, and thank you for reaching out through our Communities Forum page with your service and credit concerns recently! I'm sorry to see that you experienced a loss of service recently due to the winter storm in your area. Living in the Pacific Northwest, we have been lucky so far this year to have had extreme weather, but no interruptions to our services! That said, we have about a month left, so fingers crossed!

To see if your account is eligible for a credit, please send me a private message. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastMacey” and click “Send a message”.

For your privacy, your private information has been edited on our public forum.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

We were also without service for 3 days, Mon-Wed. Thank you for your help.

Official Employee

• 

224 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @JR77504 I am sorry to hear you were impacted by this winter weather. I hope you and your family are doing well!

If you are eligible for a credit. You can receive a one-time credit when reporting your service interruption through the Xfinity Status Center on the My Account app. You just need to be logged in with your Xfinity username,

Please note that if the interruption was due to your power being out, you wouldn't be eligible for a credit. 

Let me know if you have questions! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

73 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @dkbro, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I know how stressful this time must have been for you and your family. I hope you and your loved ones are doing well and staying safe!

To see if your account is eligible for a credit please send us a private message with your first name and service address. To send a private message, simply click on my name "ComcastValerie" in the top left corner of this message and select "Send a Message".

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

hi @ComcastAbbie @ComcastValerie  can someone send me a private message? i've tried clicking on your names and it won't let me send a private message

Official Employee

• 

63 Messages

2 m ago

Thank you for letting us know you are not able to send us a private message @Mis326. That would be frustrating to try and send a message but not let you. Never something we want for you to deal with. Here is a link you can also use to send us a private message: https://comca.st/2Nl5g4c We look forward to hearing from you!

New to the Community?

Start Here