guarnacciamd's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 18, 2021 12:00 PM

Texas service outage credit

Hi was only able to apply for one credit but my internet was out for two days.

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

@ ComcastJosephW, I don't see the send messages option. I have multiple accounts with you guys that I lost service for during this storm. I need help getting the credits for them, please let me know how to proceed

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

Hey my lights was out from feb.15-feb.18 can I please receive my $15 credits for the 4 days of no electric thanks

ComcastJosephB

Official Employee

• 

302 Messages

3 m ago

@akpirani83, thanks for letting us know. Feel free to try clicking on my handle once more to send a private message. You can also send one this way. Use the steps listed in this link. The "Private Messenger" section at the bottom is a good reference. https://comca.st/3aywIUD

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

89 Messages

3 m ago

Hello, @francisrios697, thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you and your loved ones are doing well and staying safe! I know how important having a reliable connection is and I'm sorry to hear your services have been impacted for so long. Please rest assured, you have reached the right place. 

Please send us a private message with your full name and complete service address to get started. To send a private message, simply click on my name "ComcastValerie" in the top left corner of this message and select "Send a Message".

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

302 Messages

3 m ago

@lolsen, thanks for letting us know. Feel free to try clicking on my handle to send a private message. You can also send one using these steps provided in the link. The "Private Messenger" section at the bottom is a good reference. https://comca.st/3do5wdf

Official Employee

• 

83 Messages

3 m ago

Hi, @Codyclarke23_! I edited your public post to remove personal information. Please send us a private message so we can further assist with the credit. To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastBianca" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employee

• 

89 Messages

3 m ago

Hey, @Tuanga2003, I am sorry to hear you are having trouble getting a private message sent to us. If don't mind attempting to click on my name "ComcastValerie" at the top left corner of this direct reply and checking if the "Send a Message" option is available. Please let us know if you continue to experience any trouble. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

Hello. I would like to apply for an outage credit as well for Monday, 2/15.

Official Employee

• 

176 Messages

3 m ago

Hi @angelina15  I can definitely help you with the request for an adjustment. I hope you stayed safe during the storm! Please click on my handle "ComcastBillie" and send us a private message with your full name and address to get started.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

@ComcastBillie Hi Billie, I can't seem to find a better way to report my outage from the 15th to the 16 either. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

How do you send a private message? I clicked on your name but didn’t see “send a message” anywhere.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

How do I get a outage credit. My service was out from the 15th to 17th?

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 m ago

Hi,

We are having the same issue as everyone else. Credit for one day, power out for three. Also cannot send private messages. Nothing comes up besides a user profile when the employee name is clicked.

Thanks,

Kim

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

Hi we lost service from Monday 2/15 to Thursday 2/18 and only got a credit for 1 day. I would like to recieve a credit for the other 3 days

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I don't see..send a message

New to the Community?

Start Here