LS100's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 3, 2021 7:00 AM

Request outage credits

Where exactly do I submit a formal request for outage credits? Internet was down from Jan. 1-2, 2021, was briefly back, and just went out again on Jan. 3, 2021.

Responses

Accepted Solution

ComcastTeds

Official Employee

• 

18.9K Messages

4 m ago

@LS100 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described. I can see some unplanned outages that impacted your service from 12/25 through 1/3. We have applied credit to your account for this. 

Apologies again and thanks for your patience.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

Hi, I am also reaching out about outage credit for 2/15/2021 - 2/18/2021. Can you assist?

Thanks in advance!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

Xfinity was totally or limited out for three days, from Monday, 2/15 to Wednesday, 2/17. Can you please assist? Thank you.

ComcastTeds

Official Employee

• 

18.9K Messages

3 m ago

@CCSH Apologies, looks like the credit was applied earlier today by another agent. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
ComcastTeds

Official Employee

• 

18.9K Messages

3 m ago

@Bradyr7  

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described.  We have applied credit to your account for this.

Apologies again and thanks for your patience.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

Hi,
I posted my own request for outage credit on the main forum about 6 hours ago but I have not heard anything. I know you guys must be incredibly busy so I'm trying on this post. I was without service for a few days. If you can help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Official Employee

• 

125 Messages

3 m ago

Hi @Bradyr7. We appreciate you reaching out. Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name so we can get this taken care of together? To send us a private message, please click on my name , then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

New to the Community?

Start Here