Ridel's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Dec 3, 2020 1:00 PM

Re: snow birds on seasonal

Hi Comcast Care Team.

I am in Canada and also looking for assistance to extend my Seasonal Plan past its term.  (December 26, 2020) We are not able to cross boarder to return to our Florida home.  If we cancel our service, we cannot return our equipment and are subject to charges. Can we have a Care Agent reply with suggestions for reduced service fees or one more extension of our seasonal service so we don't have to cancel. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hi, Ridel. We're happy to have you here and we appreciate you posting here for support! We know times right now are different and uncertain, we will see what we can do to help!

We can definitely see about either extending your seasonal hold or discussing a way to temporarily reduce your rates. Please send me a PM with your first and last name so we can take a look at your account and go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here