stickbss's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Feb 15, 2021 5:00 PM

Promises not kept

I just wanted to say that I have had a problem with Xfinity and finally got it fixed. My point is that during the last 2 months of trying to fix this at least 6 representatives have told me they would call me back personally (updates, make sure working, next steps) and ZERO called back. One rep even guaranteed me he would fix it and call back the next day (he didn't). I tried to get some form of compensation and I received nothing. I get that there are millions of customers but DON"T promise something that you will not do. 

Frustrated.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

4 m ago

Greetings, @stickbss! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you were running into when you had called in and never getting a follow-up. We would like to see if we can turn this experience around for you! Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

New to the Community?

Start Here