Sun, Nov 28, 2021 2:38 PM
Storm outage caused service interrupted oct 27th - oct 31st. Power was restored Friday oct 29th but cable was still out. No credits for outages?
2 m ago
Hi there and hello to you @user_0fb5c8. Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity here on our Community Forum. We are so glad to hear from you and want to assist in any way that we can to get this taken care of. You have reached out to the right team, and we are going to get you squared away. Let's get started! If you could please shoot us a private message with your full name and complete service address, we can access your account to make sure that your billing is adjusted for the time without service.
To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://comca.st/3p9i8cs
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
• - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it