U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Jan 14, 2022 8:15 PM

Closed

New Construction Help!!

I've been trying to get a hold of someone that knows how to get service established at my new construction home.  4 calls in, I've still yet to reach someone that knows how to do it.  My neighbors have XFinity so I'm wondering why it's so difficult for me to accomplish this.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

7 m ago

Called in at 2:40 PM.  1st Agent didn't know how to handle it and "escalated" to a second agent.

2nd Agent is in Billing and I asked how they can help.  They said they can check if the address can be serviced.  I already know it says it can't in the Xfinity system, but my neighbors had a tech come out to set it up.

"I'm going to have a supervisor call you back."

"When?"

"ASAP"

"Yesterday, someone told me they'd call me back at noon today and they haven't called me back yet."

"We're all busy."

"This is frustrating, please tell me when you will call me back."

"Let me put you on hold to figure that out."

<puts me on hold for 5 minutes>

"Do you have phone service with us?"

"Why're you asking me this?"

"Because you have been one of the chosen ones to receive our phone service."

"You haven't been able to set up my internet service.  Do that first and then we can talk about mobile service."

Official Employee

• 

310 Messages

Hello @user_505eaf! Thank you for reaching out to us on our community forum. I can definitely understand how frustrating this experience has been for you and this is never the feeling we want you to have. We are so grateful to you for your interest in obtaining service with us and we'll be happy to look into this for you. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I was finally able to get it resolve today.  Had to go into an Xfinity store where via a 3rd party, they added my address where Xfinity could then recognize my home. 

Official Employee

• 

313 Messages

Hey, @user_505eaf! Thanks for the update! I am glad you were able to get this resolved at the store. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
EG

Expert

• 

95.1K Messages

7 m ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here