JWFIV's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jan 7, 2021 7:00 AM

Neighborhood Outage

Our neighborhood of 50 houses is having issues with Comcast internet. I had a service technician out yesterday and he said the line into the neighborhood is the issue.  According to him, it has been turned over to the Construction Division but I have no way of confirming when and if it will be addressed.  What are my options?

Responses

ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

5 m ago

Hello @JWFIV, thanks for visiting our Forums page and reaching out to us about this line concern. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I am also sorry to hear about the internet issues you have been experiencing in your area, but I am glad to hear the tech was able to determine what could be the cause of this issue. You have reached the right team to help and we would love to further look into / check the status of everything. To get your account pulled up and further assist, can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message".

New to the Community?

Start Here