U

Sunday, June 30th, 2024 10:47 PM

Need to talk with a live Supervisor who has authority & ability to execute the necessary steps to resolve an account situation

I've been with Xfinity/Comcast/predecessors for 35+ years and need to talk with a live Supervisor to resolve the current situation involving my account.  I've already spent hours talking with the offshore "agents" behind the " Xfinity Assistant" functionality who appear to be trained to promise anything & then not follow thru in hopes of "wearing the customer down" so the Customer will eventually give up.  My disappointment with Xfinity is acute.  I'm considering filing a complaint with the local government Cable Franchise Administrator and/or the PUC.  Maybe even contact a local TV station's Consumer Reporter.  It doesn't appear that Xfinity cares whether it loses customers?  Help!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

Good afternoon @user_yy6bik, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums regarding your account situation and frustrating experience so far. We assure you this is never how we want any of our valuable customers to feel and appreciate your longstanding loyalty. We want you to know that you are in good hands here and we are happy to help address any questions or concerns you may have, we are committed to doing everything we can to reach a resolution for our customers. We would appreciate you opportunity to help turn things around, may I ask what account concerns you are having so we know how best to proceed? 

2 Messages

conversation id-*187293538182165390

Excerpts from previous Xfinity Assistant chats:

I attempted to 'renew' a new plan last week & am now finding that what I was told & what actually happened are two different things. I was told that under the new plan, I'd have the same TV cable services which would include Max & Paramount+ with showtime 
now I'm being told Max & Paramount/Showtime are not included. After all of this, I'm now skeptical of other parts of the new plan...

I don't want a free mobile line -- I want what I was told I'd get: for $245.11 which would include the same TV services I already had (including Max & Paramount/Showtime). 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Gotcha, thank you so much for confirming that information for us @user_yy6bik, and we are sorry to hear about the issues with your plan change. I understand your frustrations and where you are coming from. We did use to have plans that have now been grandfathered that included Max and Showtime, we're sorry to hear you lost those channels and understand your skepticism now. Our team will be happy to take a closer look at your plan and services to see how we can help make this right.

To get started, may we please have your first and last name along with the service address on the account including any applicable unit or apartment numbers? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here