U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Dec 13, 2021 9:40 PM

Closed

My Visa debit cards given by Xfinity are expired. Don't know how to renew it.

Hi,

I got a few Visa debit cards from Xfinity.

It is not even a year and it is expired. I didn't notice the expired date. When I checked recently, I am surprised to find they are expired. 

I want to know to get this renewed and use the balance. 

Went to the store..No help.  Spoke to Customer care..they keep putting me to different departments (loyalty, mobile, prepaid, etc )..but no solution yet. 

Official Employee

• 

534 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_54f84a! Thank you for taking the time to reach out and being part of the Xfinity family. So you received a rewards gift card from us, it expired and you want them to be reissued? If so, I'm pretty sure once they expire that's it (I'd be happy to double check that for you). The come with a 180 day expiration date. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityAntoine I see in the forum that they are re-issued if it is not used. https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/customer-service/visa-gift-card-expired-last-month/60721ff4ec79ec7b626895d0

Can you please help check what we can do ? the amount is high.  

Official Employee

• 

534 Messages

ABSOLUTELY! I'll look into this for you right now. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Just typed in the details as you mentioned. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityAntoine I am not sure how to private message you, i am having the same issue. I just don't see a private message icon to send you my info. Please help! Thanks!! Jamie

Official Employee

• 

662 Messages

You may have to log into your profile to do that. If you haven't already tried that, try it out and let me know if it works for you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here