kimberm71's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 21, 2020 10:00 AM

Moving underground cable line for above ground pool

Hi

I need to speak with someone on moving the cable line for an above ground pool.  The line runs parallel to my house in the center of my yard.  I'm unsure where to start with this request.

Thank you

Kim

Responses

ComcastMichael

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

9 m ago

Greetings, @kimberm71! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! Congratulations on getting a new pool! Sounds like a lot of fun for the summer! You have certainly come to the right spot! I would like to have a look into the account and get this set up for you. Since you already send a PM, I will continue to assist you through there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

I am also planning on a new pool as well and would like to schedule this move before they start building so it will not cause any interruption to my services if possible.

Official Employee

• 

156 Messages

Hello and thank you! I really appreciate you being a member of the Comcast Family! Congratulations on also getting a new pool! It sounds like you are going to have a great summer in your new residence. To get started please send me a private message with your name and service address by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am also doing construction and I have to move the cable lines and install a temporary electrical box as well. Can you help me? Also, it would be helpful if you answered the question in public because this is a common problem.  

Official Employee

• 

100 Messages

Hi @user_f2da4f, thanks for reaching out over Xfinity Forums. You have a great question. This question does require some further investigating on our part. Yes, we do have teams that can move/relocate a cable line. We have to follow local and county guidelines during this process. Our construction team will work closely with the utility company for markings and reach out for permits. We don't install electrical boxes and/or mess with electrical. You would need to reach out to an electrician.

In order to start a ticket and have our construction team look into this for you, I would need to gather personal information ( this is why we ask privately). Can you send  me a private message with your full name and service address? To send a private message click the chat icon in the right corner and when prompted select the shared "Xfinity Support" handle. We look forward to hearing from you!   

New to the Community?

Start Here