U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Jul 24, 2021 4:17 PM

Is my refund coming?

As of 07/10/21, my account should have closed and no longer active. The Xfinity Agent who I last spoken to on the phone tells me that I have a $20.42 Refund coming. I don't see it posted on my Chime Bank account yet.

Today is 07/24/21, which is two weeks ago. Please let me know by replying this message that I will have it posted soon.

Thank you.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

284 Messages

2 m ago

I do want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out through our Forums Channel. We at Comcast will miss you. If you do give us another chance to provide your household with services in the future, we will be happy to have you around. I wish you the best on your journey and thank you for being the best part of Comcast. I do want to mention that one of the great benefits of your Comcast email address is that you can continue to log in and use the email even after you disconnect services! I would suggest logging into the account at least once every 30 days to not lose the access.

I would be happy to assist you with looking into your account balance and refund. Please send me a Peer to Peer message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon! 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

New to the Community?

Start Here