U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Nov 23, 2021 8:35 PM

Closed

INCENTIVE PROGRAM

We added xfinity mobile to our cable/internet service and the rep guarantee a prepaid $200 visa card if we switch our mobile service from T-Mobile.  The incentive Tracker now state we not eligible for $100 incentive.  Please advise

Accepted Solution

XfinityAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

9 m ago

Hi user_d11970, please reach out directly to Xfinity Mobile team. The expert mobile team can be reached at 1-888-936-4968. They are available 24 hours/day, seven days/week. You can also reach out using this link https://comca.st/3CKnZdO. Scroll down to the bottom of the support page and click "Ask Xfinity". If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

8 m ago

I had the same issue…………one rep said yes I qualify and then another said I didn’t then another said yes I did and that I’d get my card in 10 days and of course that didn’t happen so I called AGAIN and was passed around and around and around…..I was then told that I would get the card but they wouldn’t give me an ETA date (more run around)the rep hung up on me for no reason too (I worked in retail for YEARS and I never scream and yell)  they called and left a message the other day saying that the card is to be sent…………we’ll see.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

3.3K Messages

@user_639bee

This is an old, inactive thread that we will be closing at this time. If you are having troubles and need support, please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue so that the community and our support representatives can assist.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here