Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Jul 31, 2021 6:25 PM

How to get a Xfinity 4k - XG1v4 Cable Box?

I would like to replace my current X1 HD DVR with a 4K DVR, preferably the XG1v4 as I only have one TV and I own my own cable modem.  I tried my local Xfinity store but they have none in stock, and I tried online support but the person seemed confused and was going to send me a CABLECARD.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

304 Messages

2 m ago

Greetings, @4K_User_Jack! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues finding a 4K DVR, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

New to the Community?

Start Here