bmcgirl's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 8:00 AM

Holiday Coupon Redemption

I received a holiday coupon for $5.99 to use on a movie. How do I redeem? I followed the "easy" so called directions, but they were not clear and I could not find the easy on-screen stips to activate the coupon as stated on the card. Please help. Thanks, Barb

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

7 m ago

Hi there, bmcgirl. This should help!

Redeem a Coupon: To redeem a Coupon you must first register the Coupon by visiting https://comca.st/38lRF40 and follow all registration instructions. You must have a valid Comcast username and password to register. Once the Coupon is registered to an account it cannot be transferred to another account. Coupon cannot be used for any program rented prior to Coupon registration and cannot be used for any redemptions other than a movie rental. After renting a movie, the Coupon registered to your account will automatically be credited against the movie rental amount plus applicable taxes and fees. Upon registration of a Coupon, electronic notifications will be sent to the email address associated with your account and to a secondary email address if provided at time of registration. E-mail communications will occur at point of registration and with a subsequent Movie rental and will include the title and cost of the movie rental. These notifications are automated.

New to the Community?

Start Here