ccucuruz's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Dec 21, 2020 9:00 AM

help with escalation

Hi All, have you ever have this problem with Comcast?
we just purchase a home that has prior us internet on fiber optic from comcast. they were on commercial contract for internet. we were trying to have internet on the same fiber optic but comcast refuse to connect us. they send eventualy a contractor to see if the fiber is available but the contractor come and he didnt care about the fiber optic from the our property, after this survey they call us and ask 18000$ for the new wire. can you please give any advices on how to fix this? i was asking even to pay another technician visit but still no answer from my comcast agent. i also tried to investigate if the fiber is active, i called on the phone no that is displayed on the posts (networking - Hartland region and they confirmed me that our house is still connected). i will appreciate any help

Responses

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

2 days later no advice and im locked. this is a good policy for customer representant

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hi, ccucuruz.We wouls like to see what we can do to help. Please send me a PM with your first and last name, along with your service address and we will go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

New to the Community?

Start Here