U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Mar 21, 2021 1:15 PM

HELP!! i received a cancellation email. but never requested it

i woke up this morning to 2 email stating that my request for cancelation is processing for 2 different dates. i never did request a cancelation for my services. please can they do anything about this to stop

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

245 Messages

4 m ago

Good morning @ and thank you for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our forums page today! Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving cancellation emails and would be happy to check on the status of your account. To help us investigate further, can you please initiate a private chat by accessing the chat icon on the top right corner? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 d ago

I also received a cancellation email without ever requesting, I want to make sure my internet stays until my move next week! Please help!

Official Employee

• 

62 Messages

Hello @MWheels1028, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I personally depend on my internet for work and would be concerned about a cancelation email too! Could you please send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account? Our team can most definitely take a further look.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

New to the Community?

Start Here