U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, May 22, 2022 9:48 PM

Closed

Gift Card expired

Hi, my 75-dollar xfinity promotional gift card expired last month. I was wondering if I could get the expiration date extended. I looked at past threads and they said to use the chat function but sadly it looks like that was removed.

Thanks

Accepted Solution

XfinityAbbie

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 months ago

@user_cd56d7 Hello and thanks for taking the time to reach out. I would be happy to help request that the card is reissued. 

Please send a private message by clicking the direct messaging chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

Hi Abbie I was told I would be contacted about the card weeks ago but never was. Can you please help me get my card reissued? Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

480 Messages

@user_cd56d7, Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:Click "Sign In" if necessary• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here