bml214's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 8, 2021 8:00 AM

File a claim for damaged plumbing pipe from cable

I have a claim number but am unable to get anyone to call me or get on the phone.  We had a comcast cable drilled through our main plumbing pipe and needed a costly repair. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

374 Messages

5 m ago

@bml214 Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your damaged Pipe I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response.I am so very sorry to hear that you have had this experience and I am happy to ensure that we get this claim filed for you. Can you please reach out through private message (steps for this can be found through this link

with your first and last name, name on the account if different, service address and account number? If you’re having trouble locating this information, you can also reference our world-class MyAccount app to view all of your account details by the simple touch of your fingertips! Please follow the process here to learn how to obtain that information: https://comca.st/2Kwaokv;

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I have a similar problem. Who can or will respond with steps for reimbursement of damage to irrigation pipe in ground? Les Young.

Official Employee

• 

374 Messages

@user_75f2a6 Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your damaged pipe. I am more than happy to assist you in getting a damage claim started. I can totally understand your frustrations and concerns. I can only imagine how frustrated I would be had I experienced any damages such as this. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, name on the account if different and service address?

(The chat icon is located at the top right of the page. Clicking on the chat icon will bring up a chat box that will allow you to initiate a chat conversation.)
Click the Private Message icon
Click the New Message icon
This will give you an empty "To" line. Type in "Xfinity Support" and then select Xfinity Support from the list. 

New to the Community?

Start Here