U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Dec 12, 2021 8:18 PM

Closed

Expired Promotional Giftcard

My visa promotional card expired. It expired 02/21. I had lost the card and was unable to find it until recently. I went to the use the card and it was unfortunately expired but I have not used any of the funds. Would you be able to re-issue this card? Thank you 

XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @user_6639a9. Thanks for letting us know about your expired Visa. There are  a few options. You can call 1-800-526-3268 which is our incentive department that handles Visa's or we can help here by putting in a request to check. Calling can be faster, but we are happy to do whatever you choose! If you want help here, please direct message us as we will need to gather specific information. 

Make sure you are signed in.

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon(direct message) near the bell icon. 2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

2. Hit the compose button to the right of "conversations"

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

I am glad we could get your card reissued! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here