leejh701's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Dec 9, 2020 11:00 AM

Error Message "Looks like something went wrong"

I get constant texts and emails from Xfinity to upgrade the equipment.  But everytime when I tried to submit equpment upgrade order, I keep getting "Looks like something went wrong" message.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

Thanks for posting here in the Community, leejh701. It's interesting that you're getting an error message, we can see what we can do to work around it. We can absolutely help! You came to the right place for support. What type of equipment are you hoping to upgrade? Cable boxes, modem, etc.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

6 m ago

It is TV Box. I was asked to do so by Xfinity via many emails and texts.  Please see below screenshot.

leejh701_0-1608169936366.png

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

6 m ago

Thanks for sending the screenshot. I can ship you a new TV box, @leejh701! To get started, can you send a private message? To send a private message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. Please include your first and last name and address. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here