jlritten's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 5, 2021 7:00 AM

Erosion caused by burried line

Hello,

I'm experiencing erosion on my property which I believe stems from the buried comcast line. I have several sink holes and other areas of concern. My neighbor has had similar issues and I recently learned it was determined they were caused by the comcast line and comcast acknowledged it and covered the repairs.

Who do I need to contact to report the issue and determine best course of action for repairs?

thanks

Josh

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

5 m ago

We appreciate you asking your question here on the Xfinity Forum. We are happy to help, @jlritten! You've come to the best place to get help with this. I want to start by gathering a few pieces of information to contact your local line techs, who will determine the best course of action. 

To get started, please send a private message with your full name. Are you a Comcast subscriber? If so, can you please verify the numbers associated with your service address?

To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here