U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, January 25th, 2023 5:32 PM

Email

I am having same issue.  In mid December, 2022,  was told by rep in Customer Assurance that my email account was suspended as it was repeatedly hacked

I have screenshots of the inbox, last time I was able to access Comcast email.  Very strange incoming emails supposedly from me to me in the inbox.  This is hacker’s MO.  She has employed email strategies to avoid detection.  Emails are sent from me to me. I have sent several headers to FBI, ic3

i  can sign in but get error messages, no emails, no folders.

[ edited personal information] , Comcast Colorado, was  assigned as my “sitter” weeks ago.  Her edict was that I am  permitted to ONLY COMMUNICATE WITH HER.  I AM NOT PERMITTED TO CALL, EMAIL, CHAT WITH ANY OTHER COMCAST EMPLOYEE

IF I DO SHE  INDICATED WE WILL BE SUBJECT to TERMINATION OF OUR  SERVICE.  We have been subscribers for thirty, 30,

years!  
We are 69 and 72 years old and in poor health. Additionally, the hacker played a major role in my 37 year old son’s death. We can not properly mourn the death of our son while battling this mentally unstable woman.  We are targeted everyday with cybercrimes

Comcast has no cause to terminate our service.  My impression is that we have incriminating  documentation, recorded calls with Comcast reps of the hacking, breach, compromise of our network

I have asked [ edited personal information ] no less than six times to repopulate my email.  She simply does not answer neither by phone or email.  We are protected by the Electronic Data Privacy Act

I have emails that the FBI is likely to require.  Suppose they can get my emails with a subpoena 

I have been filing ic3, FBI  cybercrime complaints for months.  Just received note that I have provided sufficient criminal documentation 

The Federal  Electronic Communication  Privacy Act protects our electronic stored data

Likely will hire an attorney and take our very convincing evidence to  the courts.  We are in process of interviewing three attorneys 

Rupp is still stonewalling  us and simply sticks with the message “ your network is secure”

What are they hiding???

Well I have a number of reps on record, taped, that our account is breached, hacked, compromised and has been for some time 

XfinitySara

Official Employee

• 

438 Messages

2 days ago

Hello, @user_slr - Thank you for using our Xfinity Forums page to reach out to us with these concerns. I am sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having, and would love to help in any way that I can! To clarify, are you actively working with our Customer Security Assurance (CSA) team? The proper team for reporting this type of concern to can be reached online as seen here, as well as by phone at 1-888-565-4329. We definitely want to make sure that you receive the right support from the correct team of agents. Please let me know if this helps!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 days ago

We are thirty year customers of Comcast.  They have  threatened termination if we phone, text, email anyone other than Rupp, corporate Colorado 

Our Comcast ports are loaded with hacking tools:  Trojans , password hackers, key-loggers remote access,

”back door app”, Linux OS. Servers,

Remote access apps, just to name a few

I ran a subnet scan on Comcast’s ports

revealing how the hacker

has COMMAND AND CONTROL OVER ALL OUR DEVICES  even our printer as it is connected to Comcast.  I do not have access to delete hacking tools in Comcast owned ports   Sent screenshots to Colorado and they respond with same stonewalling mantra “your network is secure”.  Not one question we posed to Rupp has ever been answered.  Not one. Ran subnet scan from an app online; there are many.  Subnets are just what term implies a network in your network. The hacking tools in Comcast ports THUS GIVE HACKERS “COMMAND/CONTROL”

over all our devices even the printer as it, of course, is connected to the Comcast  network.  

When we log into gmail, at bottom of inbox screen a warning “someone is connected at another location with your Comcast IP”!!!  Gmail calls it a concurrent session   Comcast received screenshot of the gmail inbox warning   We have hundreds of pages to support our hacking claims   We have taped calls with reps verifying our account is hacked, compromised, breached and has been for awhile we are 69 and 72 years   We lost our 37 year old son   The stress is very hard especially ehen you are also grieving loss of a child 

Any suggestions?    Read on December 22. 2022, millions of Comcast subscribers had their accounts hacked through 2 factor authentication  Yes, Rupp always recommends 2FA

slr

XfinitySara

Official Employee

• 

438 Messages

2 days ago

@user_slr - I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure that this concern is only adding to your frustration and grief, so we are here to help! I promise :) It does not sound right to me at all that someone advised your account would be closed if you reached out to another team of ours. In fact, that sounds like it could be an attempt by an unknown/third party to do further damage. Please reach out to our CSA team that I listed above at your earliest convenience and report these concerns. I am unaware of any process we have in place for shutting an account down entirely based on your contact with certain support teams. I highly recommend visiting the link I shared earlier ASAP, and will follow up with you here to make sure you've received the help you needed.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here