SpagsJD's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Jun 14, 2021 2:21 PM

Comcast/Xfinity After over 20 years as a customer I have had it!

I simply am moving from one home to another.  I have service with Comcast on a vacation home, my main home as well as my business.  They somehow managed to cancel my home phone and the number I have had for over 30 years.  I now have no home phone at the house I am moving from or the house I am moving to.  I have spent no less than 10 hours speaking with call centers all over the world but not a single person in the US.  None of these people have a clue what to do or how to fix it.  I have been asked for account number, which I have no clue, more times than I can count.  The most recent person, who I am on hold with now has refused to transfer me to a manager.

They stand to lose about 1,000 per month as I am ready to cancel all of my services and go with someone else.  This is the [Edited: "Language"] customer service I have ever had!!!!

Responses

Official Employee

• 

248 Messages

1 m ago

Good morning @SpagsJD and thank you for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our forums. I'm so sorry to hear about the frustrating experience as this is never how we want any of our customers to feel. I can definitely understand where you are coming from but rest assured our team is here to help in any way we can. We'd be happy to help find a resolution and get your services straightened out. 

To get started,  please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Again

Expert

• 

26.1K Messages

1 m ago

@SpagsJD 

You should see this in the upper right of your screen:

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

here it is almost a week later and now they’ve lost my home phone number that I’ve had for well over 20 years… I have messaged with more people than I care to count through this form… And as of today I no longer have service at my old house which I’m moving out of or in my new house which I’m moving into. I have never seen this level of incompetence in my life. And that’s saying a lot considering an attorney and have my own firm and deal with all walks of life. The icing on the cake was the last Comcast rep messaging me that the price I was given earlier today with a link, Could not be accurate. I sent screenshots it’s very clear $177.50 is what the total monthly cost would be not the $222 that he’s trying to get me to sign a contract for. I’ve had my fill in if this is not fixed today I will find an alternative. Not only from my house but my vacation home as well as my business and Comcast will be out the roughly thousand dollars per month that they get me for. 

New to the Community?

Start Here