prove's profile

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

Fri, Nov 27, 2020 4:00 PM

Account Downgraded from Premier to Preferred?

I found myself missng channels today.  Looked at my account and see that though I'm paying for Premier Double Play, depending on where I look I see Premier or Preferred.  Missing Starz and Starz Encore channels.  I did a system refresh w/o benefit.  Please advise.

Responses

Accepted Solution

prove

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

6 m ago

So I guess I'm in the same boat that the rest of you are RE. Starz/et al.  

Starz Removed from Packages (xfinity.com)

Fortunately, my term is up in a couple months.  Time to shop; 3 ISPs available to me here.  Time to stream and pay only for what I want.  Just think, no unwatched more sports, shopping channels, kid's programming, etc..  That'll be nice.

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

7 m ago

@prove wrote:

I found myself missng channels today.  Looked at my account and see that though I'm paying for Premier Double Play, depending on where I look I see Premier or Preferred.  Missing Starz and Starz Encore channels.  I did a system refresh w/o benefit.  Please advise.

run the Xfinity my account app on a smart device. select the TV tab, then the link to view channel lineup. do you see all the channels there to which you subscribe? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
prove

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

7 m ago

Thanks very much for your reply.

No, This is whats listed in my lineup, but both channels are inaccessible. 

The second screenshot shows what should be available.

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

6 m ago

Hello @prove, I hope all is well. I'm sorry you are not able to get a few channels. I will be happy to help and follow up on your Xfinity cable service. Are you able to send a private message with your name and service address so we can assist you further? We will be happy to take the right actions to get this fixed. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick
prove

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

6 m ago

Sent, thank you.

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

Of course! I will respond to your PM shortly. 🙂

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

6 m ago

We appreciate the feedback, @prove. I'm pretty bummed about this too. Although we removed it from our packages, we still offer it.

Starz remains available to purchase a la carte, and includes the following channels: Starz, StarzEncore, StarzEncore Westerns, StarzEncore Black, StarzEncore Action, Starz On Demand, and StarzEncore On Demand. 

If you’d like to add Starz a la carte to your account, you can do so through your X1 TV box, using your Xfinity Voice Remote, or by going online. Click Add to Plan and log in with your Xfinity credentials.

Please note: Starz Edge, Starz in Black, Starz Comedy, Starz Cinema and Starz Kids & Family channels are no longer offered, but all Starz On Demand content for these channels is still available.

New to the Community?

Start Here