ubose's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Sat, Sep 18, 2021 8:29 PM

XRE-03059 error tuning to Bloomberg Television channel

Since more than a year ago after being switched to X1 service I always got the XRE-03059 error when trying to tune to the Bloomberg Television channel. The technician who came to my home replaced the TV box and was able to tune to the Bloomberg low resolution channel (#235) but not the HD channel of Bloomberg. I had to replace the box again this past week because the old box stopped receiving data after a power outage. Now I cannot receive Bloomberg channel #235 either with this new box. Instead it shows the XRE-03059 error which also continues to appear with the HD channel of Bloomberg.

The customer chat service spent more than 50 minutes making me go through the routine check cable connections and restart the box steps with no success. Can an official Xfinity person in this form help me?

Official Employee

• 

539 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through our Xfinity Forums platform! I am sorry you are having issues accessing Bloomberg Television. We would be happy to help with troubleshooting your channel lineup. Is this the only channel you are having issues with?

New to the Community?

Start Here