redsassyrn's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

19 Messages

Wed, Oct 20, 2021 11:22 PM

Wrong channels

Flint, mi Xfinity: why is the fox network showing comet and tbd shows?? It's been a week or so without regular FOX programming in the evenings. I miss my Big Bang reruns!

Official Employee

• 

223 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @redsassyrn! We appreciate you connecting with us here on our forums. We are happy to help and look into Fox for you. Can you please tell me what Fox channel you are tuning to?  

redsassyrn

Frequent Visitor

• 

19 Messages

1 m ago

Flint Michigan...channel 8 or 234 HD. I heard Sinclair was hacked....was this the result??? Does not happen during primetime.

Official Employee

• 

223 Messages

@redsassyrn, I'm not aware of any hacks. However, I will need to get your address to look into this further. Can you please provide your name and address in a Direct Message? Thank you! 

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

The hack was on the news. Sinclair stations were the victim of cyberattacks earlier this week. 

redsassyrn

Frequent Visitor

• 

19 Messages

1 m ago

Sorry....I am still seeing fox flint, mi ( channel 8 and 234 hd) as something else (like TBD) EXCEPT for primetime programming---then its back to fox programming.  This is crazy. Why???

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

Was on chat for an hour and they have no idea what's going on

New to the Community?

Start Here