clark_boudreaux's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 4, 2020 7:00 PM

Why doesn't Comcast offer the One America News Channel?

This is a great new objective news channel that offers a fresh breath to most of the biased news channels offered by Comcast, please add it or I will discontinue my TV service with you.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.5K Messages

1 y ago

@clark_boudreaux wrote:

This is a great new objective news channel that offers a fresh breath to most of the biased news channels offered by Comcast, please add it or I will discontinue my TV service with you.

Since people have been requesting this channel for years it's doubtful Comcast will offer it any time soon.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
studolgon

Valued Contributor

• 

377 Messages

1 y ago

OA"N" is the furthest right-wing "news" network. It promotes conspiracy theories that have been debunked many times. It's production values are low and it doesn't have enough staff to properly cover news. It's ratings are so low that it does not even subscribe to a ratings service to assist it in getting sponsors.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@studolgon Too bad - It is the only news channel where you can find out how the left is changing the real news.

dcfox

Regular Contributor

• 

294 Messages

You can watch Newsmax. Not as far right with conspiracy theories as OAN but close.

New to the Community?

Start Here