Microphone's profile

Contributor

• 

137 Messages

Fri, Oct 1, 2021 2:53 PM

Closed

NHL Center Ice team logos in the guide (and NBA League Pass too)

Good morning,

Now that the 2021-22 season is here, can you put the team logos back up on the channel guide?  If I'm switching between 2 or more games and hit the last channel button on the remote, it was easier to identify the game I was watching by seeing, say, the Bruins logo than an NHL CI logo, which is the same, obviously, for all teams.

You've done the same for the NBA teams but not in MLB.  Why is this?

Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

639 Messages

1 y ago

Hi @Microphone! Thank you for reaching out to us here via our Forums platform. I definitely understand why you would like to have the logos appear on your guide, as it does help make it easier to toggle between games. I can submit your feedback on this and encourage you to visit and submit your feedback as well by clicking on the provided link. 

https://comca.st/3zUs8JW

Microphone

Contributor

• 

137 Messages

1 y ago

Thanks Selena I appreciate it.

XfinityMacey

Official Employee

• 

398 Messages

Absolutely, @Microphone! Let us know if there's anything else we can help with to improve your customer experience, and we'll pass it along to the right folks, or you can use that link at any time, too! Thank you for being an awesome part of the Comcast family, and have a wonderful rest of your day! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here