H

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Apr 22, 2021 7:32 PM

MLB Extra Innings recordings disappear from the DVR

I ordered the MLB Extra Innings package.  I generally don't have time to watch games live so I record them.  I have been having issues with the games I've recorded disappearing from the DVR.  For example, last night I recorded the Mets/Cubs game and watched the first 3 innings before bed.  When I tried to watch the rest of the game this morning, it had disappeared from the DVR.  It doesn't even show under the recently deleted list so that I can restore it - there is no evidence that the game recording even existed.  This has happened several other times (but not every time).  My DVR is only 30% full so that is not the issue.  Anyone else experience this?  Can someone from Xfinity Support please respond?  If I cannot record the games and watch the next day, the MLB Extra Innings package will not be worth the money to me.

Responses

ComcastTambrey

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

22 d ago

Hello, @HercMom. 

I'd be pretty disappointed too to wake up and find the show I was looking forward to watching was missing! Fortunately, you've come to the right place! We would love to work with you to figure out what is happening to those recordings so we can keep this from happening again in the future.
Please send us a Live Chat with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. 

To send a Live Chat, please click on the chat icon on the top right of this page, next to the bell. Make sure to send the message to our singular handle "Xfinity Support" and we will get back to you ASAP.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here