U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Sep 8, 2021 8:54 PM

Missing Channels

I have had the same plan for 4 years now. At the beginning, we were told the channel lineup had just changed and we wouldn't have a dew of the stations listed on the plan guide. We'll,  I just checked my channel line up and my TV is missing over half of the channels we are paying for. I have already used our account to reset the tv box, but it didn't do anything. I also tried logging out and back in, to no avail. Is there anything I can do or do we need a tech sent out? I cannot find a phone number to actually call Comcast and this is beyond frustrating. 

Official Employee

• 

267 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @user_f7cd73, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our community forums. Our phone number is

(800) 934-6489, however, our team can most definitely take a deeper look too! Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address?

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

New to the Community?

Start Here