Mon, Jul 5, 2021 3:38 PM

discovery plus

I want to order discovery plus on x1

Responses

Official Employee

• 

347 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there, @robertel, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your interest in Discovery+. Currently, the Discovery+ app is currently unavailable on X1, but will be made available soon. We will definitely continue to keep you updated on the addition of the Discovery+ app to our X1 platform and we really appreciate your interest!

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@ComcastJen They've been saying "available soon" for many months. Is there any actual time frame for discovery+ being available on X1?

mjpiche

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

mjpiche

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Will it be this year????

Official Employee

• 

180 Messages

@bp2013

@mjpiche  

Hello! I can definitely understand why you are excited to have Discover Plus added to the X-1 platform! I have been excited myself and it’s only going to make the experience you have with our entertainment even better than it already is!

We are working on adding this through our X-1 platform and hope to have this added soon. However, I don’t have an exact date to share. It is currently available on our Xfintiy Flex box and once available through X-1, you can subscribe (EDIT: Formatting) here: https://comca.st/2VJUIiL. I hope to see this soon 😊. Thank you so much for your interest and we are happy to keep you updated!

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

People who just have your internet service (Flex) have Discovery+ but those of us that are spending the big bucks for all your services cannot get it.  Does that make sense to anyone.  At least give us a ballpark date.  Right now it seems that Xfinity is just jerking us around.

OldTVGuide

Contributor

• 

61 Messages

2 m ago

I pay for discovery+ in addition to Xfinity X1 cable  and I cast the shows to my TV and watch it that way.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I would love for Discovery+ to come to X1 soon, too but I don't see Xfinity add the app to X1 when they can make money off customers paying extra for the "Flex Service".....

I suggest to either login to your laptop or smartphone and stream it to your Smart Tv or simply stream on your electronic device and connect via HDMI cable to your tv.....

hope this helps

New to the Community?

Start Here