Notgettingmymai's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 10:00 AM

Customers demand OAN

We want OAN! It’s less expensive than other news networks!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

Before this deteriorates into a "news moment", I'm closing this thread.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
jav6joev

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

5 m ago

@Notgettingmymai wrote:
We want OAN! It’s less expensive than other news networks!

How is it less expensive that other news networks?  Do you have details?  And, less expensive for who?

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

5 m ago

Less expensive for Comcast as compared to CNN-MSNBC. Information per OAN. I do not claim to know cost of each, Comcast would be able to confirm.
Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@Notgettingmymai wrote:
Less expensive for Comcast as compared to CNN-MSNBC. Information per OAN. I do not claim to know cost of each, Comcast would be able to confirm.

You don't have to worry about the cost because Comcast isn't going to have an agreement to carry OANN.  Customers have been asking for 5+ years without a peep from Comcast.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
studolgon

Valued Contributor

• 

378 Messages

5 m ago

You can move down here. My cable company carries OAN. When I need a laugh I tune to OAN to hear the latest outrageous conspiracy theory promoted by that so-called "news network."

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

5 m ago

I’ll leave that up to Comcast to decide, not someone that isn’t even an employee. If enough people request it maybe it will happen. Thanks for your time.
dcfox

Regular Contributor

• 

326 Messages

5 m ago

@Notgettingmymai  You can watch Newsmax. Pretty much the same information. It is far from news though. 

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@Notgettingmymai 

Try their YouTube channel.

Ma4201

Contributor

• 

67 Messages

5 m ago

after 5 years of people wanting the OAN channel I had see what it's about  so I went online and discovered that it's not real news I did get a chuckle out of it 

If people want this channel  that bad then maybe add the channel

to the highest channel package xfinity has  or add it only to the sports &. Entertainment package 10 dollars  a month even a stand alone channel let's say 7or 8 dollars a month for those really want this channel they will pay for it $$$ 

Frequent Visitor

• 

18 Messages

5 m ago

I’ve found that avoiding TV news and getting all of my news from websites lets me skip the things I don’t want to know and concentrate only on the things I believe.

I’m sad that OANN, NewsMax and Fox (the old one before they messed up) won’t be as important as they were. I followed them so I could get the same intelligence briefings as the POTUS but I guess the new POTUS will go back to getting briefed by the actual intelligence agencies so they’ll be classified. Oh, well.

/s

dcfox

Regular Contributor

• 

326 Messages

5 m ago

Just checked OAN website and no mention of the Capital breach.  Surprisingly Newsmax did. 

studolgon

Valued Contributor

• 

378 Messages

5 m ago

OAN anchored just spoke about Antifa in disguise as part of the terrorists in the Capitol.  Now, instead of focusing on what is going on in DC, the anchor is interviewing Guiliani who is claiming yeserday's GA runoff was rigged. The interview has gone on for over 15 minutes aready. And this is a "news" network that some small but persistent minority on this message board wants Comcast to provide? 

New to the Community?

Start Here