Homerec130's profile

Contributor

• 

73 Messages

Tue, Nov 23, 2021 2:51 AM

CBS Sports NeEtwork took over Smithsonian Channel in the middle of a program

Watch Smithsonian Channel (182 in the Tucson, AZ market) and partway thru the program it all of a sudden switched to CBS Sports Network. Happened on both SD and HD channels. It is the same on all three sets in the house. I have tried to reset a box, but still no luck. Program guide shows Smithsonian and the guide is set to Free to Me. Any ideas?

Paul

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Same happened here in the Portland Oregon market, 809. What is going on!!!!

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

2 m ago

Thank you for reaching out to our community forum, @Homerec130! I love to watch TV to relax at the end of the day so I'd be upset if the correct content wasn't playing. Is this issue still ongoing? Have you noticed issues with any other channels or just Smithsonian? 

Homerec130

Contributor

• 

73 Messages

@XfinityEmilyB It only seems to be CBS Sports network that it happens with and every time it has been with the Smithsonian channel. Usually happens in the evening and is fine in the morning.

Official Employee

• 

3.1K Messages

Thanks for getting back to us, @Homerec130! We apologize to hear that the issue is still ongoing. We would like to take a deeper dive into this to see what could be going on. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here