U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, May 4, 2021 8:38 PM

All major networks pixelated

All channels come in clear on primary device. Secondary tv that is connected by wifi is working fine EXCEPT for all the major networks: ABC, CBS, NBC. Those are all pixelated and have audio issues. I've done the troubleshooting available for device and performed system refresh.

Responses

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Had the same problem.  Had to call and have a technician reset.  This has happened more than a few times.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I may have to do that. I've already spent way too much time trying to resolve this problem on my own.

Official Employee

• 

270 Messages

Hello, @! Thank you for reaching out over our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue on your Wireless TV box on the listed networks. We may be able to help, with a signal refresh, or have our network team take a look. 

Please send us a direct message with your name, and service address. The Peer to Peer chat icon is located at the top right of the Community Forum page, clicking on the chat icon will allow you to initiate a chat conversation with us directly. Please ensure you are sending your message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle, and signed into your Xfinity account.

Thank you!

CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

1 m ago

What troubleshooting did you try?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I tried all troubleshooting available on xfinity website. I checked all cable connections, ran system refresh, checked for correct input, restarted box connected to secondary tv, checked for software updates, and went through setting up the network again. Still no change, all channels work except the major networks.

New to the Community?

Start Here