bierman936's profile

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, June 3rd, 2024 11:14 PM

Xfinity Mobile rate increase for grandfathered customers

I called when I received the email on 03/28, about the rate increase to $20.00. I was told that it wouldn’t apply to original Xfinity Mobile customers who are paying $12.00 a month, they would be grandfathered in. It was only for new customers. 
I just received my bill and it’s for $20.00.  
so much for being a “diamond member”, and appreciating customers for their loyalty. 
I called and was told they couldn’t do anything about it, but would give me a free Motorola phone and a free line. No. I don’t trust them. 
I’m waiting to hear from a supervisor. Apparently they are backed up with many other calls. 

Official Employee

• 

763 Messages

1 month ago

bierman936 Hi there! Have you heard back from our mobile department? 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

No. I was speaking to Paolo, who was very nice and put me on hold while waiting for a supervisor. But I waited a long time, they are backed up with other calls. Paolo assured me that I would be receiving a call from customer service within a hour, but I haven’t received one yet 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinitySheila​ 

I think I also posted publicly. This is new to me. I’m just reaching out to make everyone aware 

Official Employee

• 

763 Messages

bierman936 No worries, we understand. I would like to take a closer look. 

To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 month ago

Same boat - did you hear back?

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Yes. There is no longer special pricing for grandfathered customers. They receive the same pricing as everyone else. 
I did receive a one time courtesy credit to my account 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_8e1a56 I see you have a similar question as well. Can I have more details about your situation? Have you worked with our Mobile team already? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I have spoken with someone about the issue. Unfortunately, Xfinity Mobile has eliminated the loyalty rate for grandfathered customers. I was given a one time account credit 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here